Address: Postrio - Venetian - 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., South Las Vegas, NV 89109
Master chef Wolfgang Puck brings his award-winning San Francisco restaurant, Postrio, to Las Vegas and the Grand Canal Shoppes. Chef Puck and 10-year veteran Chef John Lagrone present an eclectic offering of globally inspired dishes in two wonderful dining experiences.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Cuisine: American
- Neighborhood: The Venetian
- Menu: View menu on restaurant's website
- Price: $51 and over
- Website: www.wolfgangpuck.com
- Phone: (702) 796-1110
- Hours of Operation:
Café: 11:30 am. – 10 pm., Sunday – Thursday 11:30 am. – 11 pm., Friday & Saturday
Dining Room: 5:30 pm. – 10 pm., Sunday – Thursday 5:30 pm. – 11 pm., Friday & Saturday
- Payment Options:
AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa
- Executive Chef: John LaGrone
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Offers: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Parking: Valet
- Catering: Postrio can provide catering for 50 or more people.
- Banquet Facilities: Postrio can accommodate 25 - 100 people for large parties.
- Banquet Contact: Kimberly Gora (702) 369-0558
- Private Party Facilities: Postrio can accommodate up to 25 people for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Any host or hostess (702) 796-1110
- More Information: The more formal dining room surrounds guests in an intimate and romantic atmosphere, creating a unique and elegant American dining experience. Only the finest quality and freshest ingredients are used to produce popular items including the Mesquite Grilled Côte de Boeuf with Rosemary Infused Yukon Potato Puree. For a casual setting, Postrio offers a festive patio, an ideal location for people watching and viewing the Venetian Carnivale atmosphere on St. Mark’s Square. The menu features signature dishes such as Goat Cheese Ravioli with Wild Mushrooms, Romano Beans, Sage and Truffle Oil and the Lobster Club with Nine Grain Toast, Smoked Bacon, Tomatoes and Arugula.