Grand opening: December 16, 2009
Number of rooms & suites: 4,004 rooms, including 568 suites.
Casino: Yes, 150,000 square feet.
Race & sports book: Yes.
Nightlife: Yes, one nightclub and nine bars and lounges.
Restaurants: Yes, 16 restaurants.
Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
Health Club: Yes, fitness room and studio.
Spa: Yes, 80,000-square-foot, two-level spa and salon with 62 individual spa treatment rooms; 55 salon stations. Full-service salon, barbershop, deluxe fitness room, group exercise studio, meditation and relaxation rooms, separate men's and women's spa with eucalyptus steam rooms and red wood saunas.
Shops: Yes, Just outside ARIA, Crystals, CityCenter's retail and entertainment district, will house more than 500,000 square feet of sophisticated retail and dining. Designed by Studio Daniel Libeskind with interior architecture by David Rockwell, Crystals will combine dramatic architecture with exclusive offerings from the world’s most elite brands to become a preeminent shopping destination.
Pool: Yes, Three primary pools and one European pool for adults only. You will also find 50 cabanas located throughout the 215,000-square-foot pool deck.
Convention center: Yes, 300,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. Four ballrooms will offer the flexibility to accommodate gatherings of all sizes from 10 to 5,000 attendees.
Business center: Yes, full-service business center.
Internet access: Yes, High-speed internet access in all rooms.
Room service: Yes.
Check-in: 3:00 PM.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Parking: Yes, valet and self-parking.
Room amenities (standard): custom mattresses with triple-sheeted, 300 thread count linens, dressing area with dual closets and granite top dresser, plush robes, a 42” LCD HD television, workstation with high-speed Internet connections, stocked mini-bar and laptop size in-room safe. Bathroom amenities include 100% cotton bath linens, shower with bench adjacent to a soaking tub, granite dual sink vanity, and private water closet.
• Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows; corner-window views from every guestroom
• High-definition flat panel plasma TVs
• Twice-a-day housekeeping
• Soaking tub with separate shower; dual sinks
• Robes and slippers
• Stocked mini-bar
• Nightly turndown service
• Rooms recognize you and “greet” you as you enter. light fills the room, curtains part to show the view.
• When entering room TV turns on to display list of automated controls for guests to personalize.
• Preferences remembered every time guest is in-room
• One-touch control of lighting, room temperature, television/video systems, music, and more...
• Guests can wake up gradually through controlled temperature, lighting, curtain opening and music.
• One button can modify all room settings at once.
• "Good Night" turns off lights, TV and/or music; shuts curtains; and turns on privacy notification
• Keyless locks utilizing RFID technology reduce the failure of rooms keys
• Guests can “green their stay” by indicating preferred light level and room temperature
• Wireless Internet up to eight times faster (128 kilobytes) than today’s average U.S. hotel
• In-room devices automatically “communicate” maintenance needs.