Partners chef Mario Batali and winemaker Joe Bastianich (NYC Babbo, Otto, Esca- LA Osteria and Pizzeria Mozza) have once again brought their magic to Las Vegas with the opening of their first steakhouse, Carnevino. The name combines the two elements they bring forth – high-quality American meat, and their first-ever international wine list.
• Restaurant hours: Daily 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
• Taverna and Bar hours: Daily 12 p.m. - 12 a.m.
• Price range: $60+
• Cuisine: Italian
• Attire: Business casual
• Executive chef: Mario Batali
• Reservations: Recommended
• Location: The Palazzo casino floor